Study pharmacy in Sofia
Medical University Sofia
- The Faculty of Pharmacy was founded in 1942 as a Department of Pharmacy at the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Sofia University.
- In 1951, it was transformed into a separate Pharmaceutical Faculty at the newly established Medical Academy. In 1995 Medical Academy was renamed to Medical University with four faculties – Medicine, Dental medicine, Pharmacy and Public Health.
- The European Union directives give the basic concept of pharmaceutical education and the educational programs are in accordance with the European standards.
- The Faculty of Pharmacy in Sofia has six departments three of which teach pharmacy-oriented fundamental subjects (inorganic, analytical and organic chemistry, physical chemistry, botany and mathematics).
- The duration of study is 5 years in English language to obtain Master Degree and the tuition fee is 8000 euros annually.