Study medicine in Varna
Varna Medical University
- Medical University of Varna was founded in 1961 and its medical facilities are the superiority of Northeast Bulgaria.
- Its campus enjoys a prominent place in the heart of the city of Varna, which has been voted the best city in Bulgaria as it is located on the Black Sea
- The university is particularly celebrated in the EU within the domain of diagnostic and therapeutic education.
- Since it was founded, more than 8,351 Bulgarian students and an additional 977 foreign students from 45 different countries have graduated.
- The university employs more than 18 professors, 78 deputy professors and 284 assistant professors.
- The duration of study is 6 years in English language to obtain Master Degree and the tuition fee is 8000 euros annually.