Study medicine in Sofia
Sofia Medical University
- The Medical University of Sofia was originally established in 1917 and during 1995 after a number of administrative reforms received international accreditation.
- It is one of the largest and most prestigious educational and scientific centres in Bulgaria and in the Balkans.
- It encompasses of 4 schools and 1 administrative department.
- More than 60,000 specialists have been instructed in the campus since its foundation
- At this time, there are approximately 6,200 students conducting research and contributing to internationally recognized achievements.
- The duration of study is 6 years in English language to obtain Master Degree and the tuition fee is 8000 euros annually.
Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski
- Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” was founded on October 1st, 1888 which makes it the oldest university in Sofia.
- The main building of Sofia University is in the city centre with a total of 16 faculties and 105 subjects being taught daily.
- At this moment there are more than 30,000 students enrolled at the University.
- In the Balkans, Sofia University has become a significant scientific hub and one of the most highly regarded centres of science.
- More than 2, 510, 000 records are in possession of the University Library which includes rare and valuable publications.
- There is very high demand from candidates to study medicine at Sofia University annually.
- The duration of study is 6 years in English language to obtain Master Degree and the tuition fee is 7700 euros annually