Study medicine in Plovdiv
Plovdiv Medical University
- The Medical University of Plovdiv is a contemporary public university located in the southern part of Bulgaria and was founded in 1945.
- It is home to the “St. George Academic Hospital” with more than 1,200 beds.
- The university occupies approximately 130 highly trained professors and about 600 deputy and assistant professors, who are renowned highly published scientists.
- Qualified programs are offered to more than 3,800 students for Bachelor level up to Post-Doctorate programs.
- The library of the university contains 170,000 volumes and the university publishes the quarterly “Folia Medica”, one of the most respected medical magazines in Bulgaria.
- It also runs the annual “Youth & Science” competition under the Youth Scientific Association where the best papers are awarded and published in the field of medical research.
- The duration of study is 6 years in English language to obtain Master Degree and the tuition fee is 8000 euros annually.